Hillmark's Stainless Steel Care Kit is essential for all stainless steel surface & appliance owners. This cleaning and care kit contains 3 key products for ultimate stainless steel care. All you need to care for and protect your stainless steel surfaces and appliances is included in this kit.
To see SteelKleen and SteelKleen EziWipes in action, simply click here >>>
Available: Care Kit includes 1 x Pk of 10 SteelKleen EziWipes, 1 x 250ml SteelKleen pump bottle & 1 x 250ml SteelPower bottle.
- Contains SteelKleen and SteelKleen EziWipes for light marks and fingerprints and SteelPower powerful non-scratching heavy-duty cream cleaner, which takes the hard work out of cleaning stainless steel
- Removes fingerprints, smears, waterspots & spatters
- Leaves behind a transparent film that repels new marks
- No annoying streaks
- No more fingerprints
- Dissolves & removes stains, spills, baked-on foods and other build up easily
Where this product can be used?
- Kitchen surfaces & appliances
- Other household stainless steel surfaces including handles, fireplaces, balconies & more
- SteelPower is ideal for pots, pans, cooktops, microwave fronts, bench tops, sinks, bathware, tapware, BBQ hoods, fridges, ovens, dishwashers, rangehoods, splashbacks, kettles, coffee machines, solid element stainless steel rings & more
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Stainless steel surfaces (Avoid surfaces that come into direct contact with food)
- Stainless steel appliances (Includes fridges, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, rangehoods, splashbacks, kettles, coffee machines & more)
- SteelPower is suitable for stainless steel cookware and porcelain enamel & tiles
- For stubborn marks or stains, apply SteelPower & leave on for up to 2 hours allowing the citric-based formula to break down the mark on the surface allowing you to wipe it away
- While cleaning always follow the grain, polish or brushing lines
- Take care when cleaning exposed stainless steel edges
- Never wipe in circular motions
- To avoid polish marks, do not rub excessively in one spot and only use a soft cloth
- Avoid the use of excessively abrasive or corrosive cleaning products
- Avoid breathing vapour or swallowing
- Avoid contact with eyes & skin
- Avoid direct contact with food
- Ensure you remove any food or cleaner residue