Hillmark Rangehood FilterKleen is a concentrated cleaner, which banishes rangehood grease & grime – in a flash!
Available: 375ml Bottle with trigger spray applicator
- Specially formulated to cut through the grease & grime that accumulates in rangehood & canopyhood filters
- Built up grease & grime is not only unhealthy & unsightly, it also dramatically reduces the efficiency of your exhaust & increases noise
- Powerful, concentrated formula will restore your filter to its original look & performance
- Non-caustic, biodegradable & environmentally friendly
Where this product can be used?
- Kitchen – Rangehoods, canopyhood and cookerhood filters
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Designed for use on micro-mesh metal filters & frames
- Do not use on carbon fibre filters
- For heavy grease build up, it is recommended that you soak your filter for 15-20 minutes in a solution of 6 parts warm to hot water to 1 part Rangehood FilterKleen
- For stainless steel rangehoods and canopyhoods, use SteelKleen to remove & repel fingerprints, spatters and casual grime to leave them looking better for longer
- The 6-1 dilution of Rangehood FilterKleen is also great for spot cleaning greasy spills in the kitchen and laundry – even the barbeque area
- Leading manufacturers recommend that filters be revitalised with Rangehood FilterKleen once a month to keep them running at optimum performance and prolong their life
- Always remove filters to clean and never spray directly into rangehood canopy
- Always rinse food contact surfaces with clean water after cleaning
- Avoid contact with eyes & skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not swallow